Tuesday, February 5, 2008


I have found flickr interesting. Some absolutely wonderful photos and some very boring ones. Can't seem to get the using the photos for my blog bit right though. But I'm keeping on trying, maybe this time.

Yeah! It worked!

This photo is called Fracture and it's by Dave Apple.

Guess what? Accepting the terms and conditions of the use of the photo really makes a difference. I suppose doing this not right on closing time and being too rushed probably helps too! Gee it takes a bit of time to get your head around these websites. There is too much information or chance to go off on a tangent and lose the original thread.

Not too sure how we would use Flickr as a tool for the library. Except as an archive of all our photos, but not sure that staff would be too happy with that. Local Studies photos maybe?

Since I did so well uploading this photo. I tired to do another in this same blog and couldn't get it to go where I wanted, so gave up. Don't think I have enough patience left!







No comments: